All services are free of charge and confidential.
- Verification of pregnancy with a clinical pregnancy test
- Confirmation of pregnancy with limited obstetric ultrasound
- Peer-Counseling Services
- Information about pregnancy and pregnancy options (parenting, abortion, adoption)
- 24-hour Options Hotline
- Post-Abortion Counseling and Education
- Sexual Health Services
- Sexual Health education and counseling
- Visit our new clinic in Bryan for free STI/STD testing & treatment Testing 4 U
- Referral Information
- Assistance in obtaining prenatal medical services
- Assistance in finding other community resources and agencies
- Parenting Education Program
- Learn about raising a healthy family and earn free baby items by taking free parenting classes at Hope. Earn diapers, wipes, clothes, blankets, cribs, carseats and more!
c. 2016 Hope Pregnancy Centers of Brazos Valley. All rights reserved.